Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We have had another boring week so far. While Mum was way the only thing different was what we ate. The breakfast was the usual peanut butter on toast except we had to make it for ourselves. For lunch Dad would make bread rolls with sausages or something. The first dinner we ordered in Macas and the next day was Youth Alive so my group went to Subway for dinner. The next day we went to a restaurant and had dinner with the Gibbons and then Mum came back the following day.

This week we have been doing our usual school work and I am back in the habit of doing my piano practice. Mum has made me a timetable for school so every morning I do devotions which is followed by piano.

Even though Mum is back we got another Macas delivery. We ordered a burger each and then a box of nuggets to share. Mum said she wouldn't have any but she ended up taking 2 and not telling anyone about it, but it was soon discovered when Sam reached to get a nugget but there as only 2 left so instead of having 3 each we only got 2. Dad, sam and I also got chocolate sundaes and Mum said she didn't want one. When it was time to eat our chocolate sundaes Mum was wanting some. I offered her some and then she said "Can I have some chocolate sauce with that?"

We went to the ashram yesterday with just Mum because there was some women coming from the American Women's Association to show the patients how to crochet. Everything is the same at the ashram but there is a new lady in the emergency beds that loves talking to Dad. She wanted his watch and was disappointed when she found out he had a wife.

Baseball starts this Saturday! My game is in the morning and Sam's is in the afternoon. My team is called the Dodgers and Sam's team is called the Brewers. When I was talking to Josh Rogers on Skype I told him my team was better because its name is closer to Rogers.

Tonight we are having some friends from the ashram over for dinner. We plan on making a big batch of pasta, which I am looking forward to. Mum doesn't know if Dad left her enough money to get all the ingredients and I am not sure if we can trust Dad to remember to bring home the pasta machine.

This has pretty much been our week thus far and I am looking forward to Saturday for my first game of baseball and luckily I have my first training on Friday afternoon so by Saturday I should at least know the basic rules. I am a bit worried about Sam though because he will miss his training tonight because of dinner (neither of us know how to play.)

Talk soon

Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment