Wednesday, August 26, 2009

An Ordinary Week

We have had a pretty laid back week. Sam has had a week off cause in Australia his school is on camp. Mum has still made him do some work but I say he's done nothing. I don't get weeks off so I have done my usual amount of school work this week.

We got a keyboard a couple of days ago so I am back to practicing, Mum says I'm a little rusty. The keyboard is a Casio, full length, weighted keys and one pedal. It is not an Indian plug so we have to use the international adapter.

Mum left today to a women's retreat so its just Dad, Sam and I. We plan on eating food we don't usually get and I think that we are definitely going to get Maccas one night, in India they do delivery. I got new thongs and after a few moments I realised they were MacDonalds colours, red and yellow. Sam said that if I put them together they look like the golden arches!

We have youth on Friday which is always something to look forward to. Me and Sam are registered for baseball with the Gibbons (The Australian Family.) Otherwise it has been a pretty ordinary week so far.

Talk soon

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment