Sunday, January 31, 2010

23 January 2010

In this blog I wanted to tell you about what I did on Sunday, It started off as an ordinary day but soon it changed. I didn't know Bobby was coming with his kids,


Bobby visits the ashram every week or so and talks to the patients and volunteers. But I love it when he brings his kids Sean and Angelie, they are about the same age as me and my bother. They brought their new Dog Eva, who is still a puppy. She is a beautiful dog.


We started off playing a couple of games of badminton. Angelie played with the baby rabbits.


After that Sean, Angelie and I climbed around the ashram wall, We find it great fun and enjoy it. We do it every time they visit and we are definitely getting faster!


Next we rode our rip-sticks ( 2 wheeled skateboards). We played tip on them so you had to touch each others rip sticks. Then we played a game where you have throw shoes under the rip-sticks to try and get the wheels caught so the person falls off.


Soon we stopped and started to watch the cows. We all sat on the wall and tried to feed them anything we could find.


We soon got bored and the boys went off to do something else. Angelie and I decided to make slice. We melted four Mars bars and some butter. Then we added Corn Flakes and mixed it together. we then put it in the fridge to set.


After that we decided to watch a movie. We picked journey to the centre of the earth!


When the movie finally finished, we ate the slice!!! It was delicious. We rip-sticked for a little while longer but then they had to go...


It was a long day but very fun. I am hoping the I between all of this we somehow had lunch...


1 comment: